- Regional Training and Exercise Planning Workshops
- SEMA will offer a series of regional planning workshops to prepare for training courses and exercises in 2016. The agenda will include a discussion of 2015 courses and exercises, along with recommendations for next year’s events. The workshops will help ensure that training and exercise schedules are coordinated for the best use of resources and to reduce calendar conflicts. The planning workshops will be scheduled as part of the Regional Coordinator meetings. Workshops will be posted to the SEMA Training and Exercises webpage.
- Nov. 30, 5:00 p.m. - Deadline for Emergency Management Communications Assistance Program (EMCAP) applications
- Click here for more information and to access an electronic version of the EMCAP application.
- April 19-22, 2016 - 28th Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference, Branson, MO
- The Conference is designed for all individuals with a responsibility in Emergency Management and an interest in any area of Emergency Preparedness, Response and Recovery. The Early Bird Special of $175.00 for attendees will be available until March 18, 2016. After this date, the regular conference fee of $200.00 will be charged. Click this link for more information and to register.