- On-Going Regional Training and Exercise Planning Workshops
- SEMA will offer a series of regional planning workshops to prepare for training courses and exercises in 2016. The agenda will include a discussion of 2015 courses and exercises, along with recommendations for next year’s events. The workshops will help ensure that training and exercise schedules are coordinated for the best use of resources and to reduce calendar conflicts. The planning workshops will be scheduled as part of the Regional Coordinator meetings. Workshops will be posted to the SEMA Training and Exercises webpage.
- April - August, 2016 – National Mass Care National Level Exercise Regional Workshops and Tabletop Exercises
- In preparation for the upcoming National Mass Care National Level Exercise, Aug. 22-25, 2016, SEMA will facilitate a series of workshops and tabletop exercises in different regions across the state. Click this link for specific dates, locations and registration information.
- October 20, 2016 - The Great Central U.S. ShakeOut Earthquake Dril
- Click here to register and for more information.