- May and June
- The Governor's Faith-Based and Community Service Partnership for Disaster Recovery invites faith organization leaders, emergency management directors, local public health agency (LPHA) representatives and Community Organizations Active in Disasters (COAD) members to nine regional workshops in May and June. These events are provided free of cost to participants. All events are from 1-5 p.m. Find the workshop in your area and register now at http://training.dps.mo.gov/sematraining.nsf/TrainingSchedule
- May 22 - Post Disaster Responsibilities and Substantial Damage Estimator 2.1
- When structures located within the SFHA are damaged, substantial damage determinations must be made. When a structure is deemed substantially damaged, specific flood hazard reduction regulations become effective. More information.
- June 17-18 - Public Health Preparedness Conference
- The theme of Missouri annual conference is Preparing Today...Protecting Tomorrow. More information.
- Aug. 13 - Next WebEOC Quarterly Refresher Webinar
- Webinar begins at 10 a.m. Space is limited, so please log in early and participate in groups if possible/practical for your location. If capacity is exceeded, another session will be held at 11 a.m. to accommodate anyone who was unable to participate in the first session. To participate, you may enter as a guest at: http://stateofmo.adobeconnect.com/webeocrefresher/. Conference call numbers are: 573-526-4747 or 1-866-716-0236. No passcode is required.