- April 30 - National PrepareAthon Day
- America's PrepareAthon! is an opportunity for individuals, organizations and communities to prepare for specific hazards through drills, group discussions, and exercises. National PrepareAthon Day, April 30, centers on taking actions to prepare for hazards. More information.
- May 19 -20 - FEMA Benefit Cost Analysis Training Seminar
- For every dollar expended on a Hazard Mitigation project, that dollar or more must be saved in future damages avoided or lives saved. More information.
- May 22, 2015 Post Disaster Responsibilities and Substantial Damage Estimator 2.1
- When structures located within the SFHA are damaged, substantial damage determinations must be made. When a structure is deemed substantially damaged, specific flood hazard reduction regulations become effective. More information.
- June 17-18 - Public Health Preparedness Conference
- The theme of Missouri annual conference is Preparing Today...Protecting Tomorrow. More information.