- Local Emergency Operations Plan Planning Documents (LEOP)
- 2013 State Hazard Analysis
The State Hazard Analysis identifies 17 hazards for the State of Missouri.
- Continuity Guidance for Non-Federal Entities: Mission Essential Functions Identification Process
provides planning guidance and a methodology to assist non‐Federal government organizations in identifying and ensuring continued performance of their mission essential functions.
- Stemming the Tide
A publication exploring Missouri's Flood Mitigation program and its many successes.
Hazard Mitigation Plan (current version expires July 29,
The Missouri State Hazard Mitigation Plan contains an analysis of Missouri's hazards, risks and vulnerabilities, describes the manner in which mitigation is planned, programmed, and carried out, and establishes SEMA's hazard mitigation goals, objectives, and initiatives that will reduce injuries, damages and loss of life caused by disasters.
- Guide for Developing School Emergency Operations Plans, Guide for Developing Emergency Operations Plans for Institutions of Higher Education, Missouri Center for Educational Safety
A collection of documents to provide all-hazards emergency planning guidance to schools.
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) Plan Template, Continuity of Operations (COOP) Plan Template Instructions
This template provides a structure for formulating a Continuity of Operations (COOP) Plan according to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Headquarters Continuity of Operations (COOP) Guidance Document, dated April 2004. This template is designed to accompany the Continuity of Operations Template Instructions, which consists of general guidance and sample language for reference.
- Continuity Guidance for Non-Federal Entities (States, Local Government Jurisdictions and Private Sector Organizations)
This guidance document provides direction to non-federal entities for developing continuity plans and programs. Continuity planning facilitates the performance of essential functions during all-hazards emergencies or other situations that may disrupt normal operations.
- Pandemic Influenza Coop Annex Template
This guide provides instructions for developing a Pandemic Influenza Continuity of Operations (COOP) Annex based on the Pandemic Influenza Continuity of Operations (COOP) Guidance Memorandum.
- After the Storm, Missouri's Commitment to Joplin
Last updated 2/24/2014 10:58:06 AM