Missouri Emergency Management Conference
Please join us August 22 – 25, 2023, in Columbia, Missouri, for the 32nd Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference! Back in person for the first time since 2019, this statewide event brings together more than 500 local emergency management and public safety professionals to better prepare Missouri, its citizens and its communities for future disasters.
From flooding, fires and severe weather to public health and everything in between, our communities count on us to respond. Register today to continue advancing your skills and cultivating an all-hazards approach to emergency management.
Breakout session topics include:
- National Weather Service Updates
- Missouri’s Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- Changes in the FEMA Damage Assessment Process
- Introduction to the Terrorism Liaison Officer Program
- Behavioral Health Strike Teams
- New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquake Evacuation Plan
- Importance of Event After-Action Meetings and Reports
- Hazmat Preparedness, Response and Recovery
- What: 32nd Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference
- Where: Holiday Inn Executive Center – Columbia, MO
- When: August 22 – 25, 2023
- Early Bird Rate (ends 4/15/23): $280 per registrant
- Regular Rate (as of 4/16/23): $330 per registrant
*A late fee of $50 per registrant will be assessed for registrations received on or after July 11, 2023.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We need great vendors for this year’s conference! View the 2023 vendor packages and contact Jeff Alton at email@example.com with any questions.
- Holiday Inn Executive Center
2200 Interstate 70 Dr SW
Columbia, MO 65203
Attendees can book their rooms via phone by calling 573-445-8531 and mentioning the group code Emergency Management Conference or book online using the link below.Online Booking Link: Missouri Emergency Management Conference